Do you want to seek or explore the seaworld feature under the water? Do you want to challenge yourself to see more things you have seldom seen on the ground? We have been committed to providing our best Full Face Snorkeling Mask enable you a safe, clear & wide view range to see more, stay longer and enjoy more sea creatures freely without any doubt you are in water just like on ground.
Wide View Full Face Snorkel Mask– 180 Degree, Panoramic
Free Breathing Snorkeling Mask — Anti Fog and Anti Leak Design
Also you can carry our best companion- inflatable beach lounger with you, you can enjoy more leisure time & relax yourself on the shore!
- 180 View & Comfort Sense—–Our full face snorkel mask provides a super wide panoramic 180°underwater view of sea creatures. With flat lens and ultra clear safe cover plus soft silicone seal & earplugs protection ensure you enjoy more reality scene and comfy snorkeling experience.
- Easy Breath & Anti-Fog—–The full face snorkel mask allows you to breathe via nose or mouth much easier than traditional mask. Double air-flow channels, separate inhaling and exhaling channels avoids air mixture and fogging issues in physics. Remember please put the snorkel mask under the water before wearing will be better clear effect.
- Dry Snorkel & Water Proof-—-The floating ball at the top of the tube will automatically seal the air valve to prevent water from entering the mask when the tube is submerged. No choking water any more even you are beginner. Just keep the snorkeling tube raise above the water, then you can breathe normally like on land. If water somehow enters the mask, just lift your head up to drain the water out by valve of mouth part.
- Action Camera Mount—–With this unique design, you can easily mount your action camera to capture those memorable moments and share your adventure with your friends and family.
HOW TO USE AND REMOVE MASK
- Before use,rinse with clean water and dry.
- Loosen the headbands and place mask on the bottom of your face.
- Pull headbands firmly over your head and ensure mask fits comfortably and tightly by adjusting and ensure mask
- Check and ensure there are no gaps between your face and mask,
- Put snorkeling mask on and place head in water.Ensure no water goes into mask
- Breath naturally when dry top is above water.
- Remove mask by placing your finger into the gap between the mask and your jaw,then push mask upwards over your face.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by adult.
HOW TO MAINTAIN MASK
- Keep in acool and dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight when not in use.
- Use only lint-free/scratch-free eyeglass cloth to clean and dry the surface of mask.
- After use,rinse with clean water and air dry.
- After use in seawater,remove salt by immersing productinto warm water for a few minutes and air dry.
WARNINGS AND GUIDELINES
- Do not use mask if damaged.
- Before use,check mask for cracks and tears in dry top, face skirt and headbands.
- This full face snorkel mask is designed for observing seabed, only for Surface swimming or snorkeling mask, Not intended for free or deep diving.
- To dive or jump into water by wearing mask is not suitable.
1 * Snorkeling Mask
1 * Storing Bag
1 * English Manual
Note: The product does not include the camera!